Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's gone - just some thoughts

It's so hard to imagine myself as 1 person when I've been with him for so long. I'm trying to stay positive and find myself somehow, not that I think I lost myself, just maybe a part of me. It's scary. I'm looking for a new home. I can't believe it. I just can't believe how many people care about me either. I guess I felt more alone then I thought. They tell me I'll be just fine...maybe it's just a broken heart I have to deal with, I know I'm going to realize alot about our relationship and maybe I'll grow into someone better.(thou I can't imagine how-lol) I've done everything for him, such bullshit. I guess I have to take it as a lesson learned. I think I'm going to do some traveling and see my family. I think I put my life on hold long enough.

No comments: